1 cup of sliced bacon pieces
2/3 cup of diced roasted capsicum or mushrooms (Optional)
1 medium white onion, peeled and diced (Optional)
Pinch of sea salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Pre heat your oven to 170C/340F.
2. Saute onion and capsicum in olive oil until soft and golden, and remove from a frying pan to a plate.
3. Add thinly sliced small pieces of bacon to the mix and set aside until cooking time.
4. Whisk 6 eggs together.
5. Divide the bacon, onion, & capsicum/mushroom mix between molds.
6. Pour in equal amounts of whisked eggs and stir each muffin case with a fork.
7. Put into the oven and bake at 170C/340F for about 20-25 minutes or until the muffins have risen and firmed up on the top.